Image may not reflect actual packaging.
Standlee Timothy Grass PelletsItem PLU: 44240
Share this Product
Certified Timothy Grass Pellets are high density, ¼ inch pellets of Standlee forage. Timothy Grass forage s highly palatable, is low to moderate in protein and high in digestible fiber. This product is Certified Noxious Weed Free.
Growing (slow to moderate growth), mature or overweight horses, horses with HYPP, performance horses, early pregnancy mares and breeding stallions
- Weigh the amount of forage provided to each horse to ensure you are feeding the proper amount.
- Feeding some long-stem forage (hay) may help eliminate boredom and prevent stall vices.
- Horses that have dental problems or for horses that aggressively consume their feed, Standlee Premium Products cubes and pellets are recommended to be fed wet, soaked in water for 30 minutes or until properly softened.
- Gradually replace existing hay with Standlee forage over a 7-10 day period. Replace existing hay on a 1 to 1 basis with Standlee forage.
- Never feed moldy or insect infested forage to horses.
- Always provide free-access to fresh, clean water.
If you have questions, please contact the nutritionists at Standlee Premium Products, or consult with your veterinarian.
OTHER PRODUCT BENEFITS
- Highly palatable
- Moderate protein
- Lower calories than alfalfa or mixed forages
- Easy to feed and store
- Minimal waste, can be accurately weighed and measured
- Certified Noxious Weed Free
|Crude Protein||Min 8%|
|Crude Fat||Min 1.5%|
|Crude Fiber||Max 35%|
Naturally Sun-Cured Premium Western Timothy Grass Forage
For this product and for the best prices on all of your pet food and supply needs The Hungry Puppy Pet Food & Supplies is your one-stop shop. Whether your animal barks or chirps, neighs or moos, meows or squawks, we have it all. Shop at the convenience of your home or on the go. In a rush, you can place a curbside pickup order and we will make sure you are here and gone in a flash. Live in NJ? The Hungry Puppy delivers FREE to your front door every week.
Live outside of our Central NJ Local Delivery area? Don’t worry, we have NJ Pet Supply to ship right to your front door!