Image may not reflect actual packaging.
Icelandic+ Lamb Marrow Whole Pieces Dog TreatsItem PLU: 44514
Share this Product
100% Pure Icelandic+™ Lamb Marrow
- A crunchy, delicious, ethically sourced, environmentally friendly, sustainable and edible dog treat.
- Dogs instinctively want marrow in their diets. Their primal taste buds love it.
- Packed full of healthy nutrients, vitamins, calcium and protein.
- The natural brushing quality of marrow helps keep your dog’s teeth clean.
- Recommended for medium and large dogs.
- Enjoy peace of mind. Our marrow is cleaned and air-dried within FDA, USDA, EU, and MAST standards and regulations.
- 100% sustainably harvested.
- 100% edible and digestible.
- 100% natural—no additives, no preservatives and no supplements.
- 100% single ingredient dog treat.
- 100% Viking—air-dried as the Vikings did in 900 A.D.
Each bag contains net wt. 4.5 oz. of Icelandic+ Lamb Horn Marrow (assorted whole pieces).
Product Summary: Our 100% natural and edible Icelandic+ Lamb Marrow Dog Treats are single ingredient and contain no additives, preservatives or supplements. They come only from the pure lands of Iceland and are ethically harvested as part of the local food source of Icelanders. Not only are they delicious for your dog, they reduce tartar and plaque build-up for healthier gums and teeth. They are also a great natural source of calcium that promotes strong bones and healthy hair for your pet. Our natural and edible lamb products offer peace of mind, as they are cleaned and air-dried within FDA, USDA, EU, and MAST standards and regulations.What Is Horn Marrow?: While our crunchy Marrow has been naturally air-dried, it originally has the consistency of a fatty gelatin substance. The marrow is found in the center or core of lamb bones and horns. Dogs are drawn to marrow, as it’s a very nutrient-dense and highly rich dietary energy source. It contains a high content of minerals (calcium), essential fatty acids, vitamins and lipids (alkylglycerols). What’s even more exciting is that our Horn Marrow supports the canine immune system by carrying oxygen to cells in the body. When your furry friend eats Lamb Marrow, it’s helping to improve brain function, support their immune system, speed up the healing process from an injury, and promote the maintenance of healthy bones. In short, Lamb Marrow is a great source of natural and nutritious healing energy for your pet!
THE BEST TREATS FOR THE MOST LOVED PETS.™
NOT JUST PURE, ICELANDIC PURE.™
Product of Iceland, Packed in the USA.
Ingredients: Icelandic Lamb Marrow
Guaranteed Analysis: Protein (Min) 37.4%, Fat (Min) 0.7%, Moisture (max) 12.9%, Ash (Max) 47.9% (Ash consists of calcium and phosphorus)
For this product and for the best prices on all of your pet food and supply needs The Hungry Puppy Pet Food & Supplies is your one-stop shop. Whether your animal barks or chirps, neighs or moos, meows or squawks, we have it all. Shop at the convenience of your home or on the go. In a rush, you can place a curbside pickup order and we will make sure you are here and gone in a flash. Live in NJ? The Hungry Puppy delivers FREE to your front door every week.
Live outside of our Central NJ Local Delivery area? Don’t worry, we have NJ Pet Supply to ship right to your front door!